La Réserve 2016 is a winner !
A nice list for the Reserve !
- Gold Medal at the Paris Agricultural Competition 2018
- Silver Medal at the Independent Winegrowers' Contest 2018
- Silver Medal at the Wine and Spirit Competition 2018
- Silver Medal at the 2018 International Wine Challenge
Come taste it at the estate and if not, here is its tasting note:
• Splendid deep red color with deep purple hues
• Intense and concentrated nose: mocha attack, cocoa, then very ripe fruitiness, graphite and delicately spicy at the end of the olfaction
• The balance on the palate is remarkable: full at first, then massive yet with great elegance and tannins already perfectly coated. The mineral tension effectively balances the extreme density of this wine and gives it a surprising drinkability. We find the same aromatic identity as the nose, with an even more dominant fruitiness. Very nice length, with a final of Espelette pepper.
80% Syrah - 20% Grenache
The perpetual cycle of the vine continues in winter with several activities
The famous Master of Wine was in Chateauneuf-du-Pape
Château Fortia presents Secret des Terres